Kim Leischner, MCC, is a professional coach, trainer, facilitator, mentor and entrepreneur.
With more than 30 years of experience in team and group facilitation, leadership coaching, systemic constellations, mindfulness, emotional intelligence and experiential education, Kim designs and delivers human development and coaching programs worldwide through her company www.kimleischner.com.
As a faculty member at Erickson International, Kim teaches ICF coach training programs online and in-person, internationally. She is a certified ICF Mentor Coach and Assessor.
Before coming to coaching Kim owned and operated and sold a highly successful adventure-based training company in Hong Kong. Nature has always been a powerful thread woven through her work in the field of human development and human potential.
As a coach, trainer and facilitator Kim employs a warm, professional, client-centered, outcome-focused and values-based approach in all aspects of her work. She uses her knowledge, experience and skills to leverage and empower leaders, teams and anyone ready to take themselves and those around them to the next level.
- BHk, Human Kinetics
- ICF Master Certified Coach (MCC)
- Erickson Certified Professional Coach (ECPC)
- Certified Mindfulness Practitioner and Trainer
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner and Trainer
- Certificate in Deep Coaching (Advance of the Spirit)
- Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (MNLP)
- Certified Family and Couples Coach
- Certified Team Coach and Trainer
- Certificate in HR Coaching & Talent Management
- Certified Business Trainer
- Certified Professional Facilitator
- Systemic Constellation Facilitator and Trainer
- Reiki Master Teacher