Nancy Boyer started her journey with Erickson Coaching International (in 2013) as a participant in the Art & Science of Coaching. Due to her passion and strength for coaching, she pursued her dream to work for Erickson and has been a Teacher’s Assistant (since 2015). Growing with Erickson, Nancy is the Strategic Accounts Manager, North America and an Erickson Facilitator. Nancy came to Erickson as a certified facilitator teaching leadership development courses for diverse organizations for over 25 years. In both roles, Nancy listens to her clients and/or learner participants to understand and support their specific goals and needs.
Nancy is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) certified through the International Coach Federation (ICF) and is a member of the ICF, Phoenix Chapter. Having years of experience as a HR Practitioner, Nancy is also a member of Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Nancy’s experience coaching and leading as a Performance Coach has provided her with experience to work directly with Senior Leaders. She focuses on current trends and the change companies are currently facing to provides guidance and feedback.
Area of Expertise:
- Business and Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Performance Consulting
- Communication and Change
- Employee Engagement
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) - International Coaching Federation
- Erickson Certified Professional Coach (ECPC), Erickson Coaching International
- Master of Business Administration - Global Management, University of Phoenix
- Bachelor of Science in Management - University of Phoenix
- Completion of Prosci Change Management Certificate Program
- Ken Blanchard Certified Instructor