Build confidence, strengthen connections, and equip yourself as a parent to navigate today's digital challenges by enhancing communication and social-emotional skills in your children.
Start Date: Join our Waitlist
Classes: To Be Announced
Duration: To Be Announced
Upcoming Facilitator: Nadezhda Mihaylova
Tuition Fee: USD $950
* We support other currencies. Speak to an advisor for a custom quote
The Parent as Coach program provides simple yet powerful techniques that empower you to build a strong, respectful and loving relationship with your child.
Confidently raise and create a deeper connection with your child. Become a parent who knows how to face the digital challenges of today’s world by enhancing communication and social-emotional skills in your children. Discover key aspects of a child’s brain development and how to use this knowledge to spend meaningful time with your child. Become curious about your child’s learning process and build plans together. Encourage a joyful, loving connection between you and your child through deep listening, powerful questioning and inspiring storytelling. Prior coaching experience is not necessary.
Nadezhda is a professional coach, a mentor coach and a trainer with more than 20 years of experience in enhancing personal growth and leadership capacity. Nadezhda’s background includes 10 years of leading and empowering high-performing teams in a fast-paced, benchmark-establishing business.
Nadezhda has a can-do attitude and is passionate about the solution-focused, values-based approach to business and life. She got certified as a coach in 2011 and ever since then has been devoted to sharing this mindset and communication style with others. As of 2015, she is a facilitator of "The Art and Science of Coaching” and in 2018 she championed the “Parent As Coach” program of Erickson Coaching International.
Who is this course for:
- parents who raise a child between 0 and 13 years old
- parents who want to find the balance between supporting and challenging their children in a positive way
- parents who seek to deepen their family connections
- coaches who want to work with parents using this coaching
What you will learn:
- practice in relaying powerful stories to engage your child’s imagination
- skills to support and challenge your child in a positive way
- knowledge of the child’s brain at different development stages and how this impacts behavior
- real practice on how to create effective short and long-term agreements with your child