Join our Global team
What’s Cool about working at Erickson?
As a fully remote organization, we offer flexibility in working hours and the opportunity for you to integrate your work into your life.
As a global organization, we also don’t mind where you are. So, if you fancy life in Thailand for a few months or nomadic life, as long as you’re delivering the results, you can choose your home!
Erickson offers competitive salaries that are globally benchmarked for the industry.
We also offer many benefits including free professional development, medical, dental and 25 days’ vacation leave a year, plus paid sick leave. (For global contractors, we offer cash equivalents so that you can ensure your benefits are covered to suit your needs.)
We offer profit sharing, deep thinking working days (what? no meetings today!) and many creative ways of work that just make it awesome to be part of our team.
- Help bring onsite training back! Erickson's on the search for City Ambassadors in London, Milan, Toronto, Vancouver, New York, Ottawa, Calgary, Tokyo, Seoul and San Francisco. This role is designed to assist with on-the-ground logistics, sales, learner support, community growth and event planning.
Support during the event
Teaching assistant (TA)
Provide service support to learners where required
Arrange/co-ordinate graduation ceremonies to align with international standards
Support the development of the local alumni community
Ensure that onsite courses are resourced and managed smoothly so that learners have an excellent learning experience
Ensure student feedback and other metrics for each class in line with central processes
Communication aligned with Erickson Values and Standards
Successful completion of Erickson’s “The Art and Science of Coaching”
Previous event experience
On the ground knowledge of your city
Sending a 1 min video sharing why you’d be a perfect ambassador, your history with Erickson and your favorite place in your city.
Twist! Please take the video from your favorite spot in the city. Please attach your CV.
Please send your application to Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Erickson-trained Coaches for
- Erickson Coaches are in demand. If you are a qualified coach, have experience working in the business world and want to expand more strongly into Executive coaching, we invite you to apply.
- Our Coach Placement Program enables you to gain experience at your level.
- LANGUAGES: English, Italian, French, Bulgarian, Polish
- Please email your application to email@example.com
Interested in Becoming an
- Erickson's facilitators are the heart and soul of the organization. Some of our expert facilitators have been with us for 20+ years. If you would like to join our facilitator and training assistant team, kindly fill in the form below! We have a rigorous but rewarding learning journey to become a great facilitator. We believe in human transformation, a process enabled through great teachers.
- ICF Professional Coach Certification preferable.
- Minimum 5 years facilitation in a broad setting, including online training.